Kendra L. Jacobs
Areas of Practice
BACK TO OUR TEAM
Kendra obtained her Bachelor of Arts with Distinction from the University of Regina in 1998, and completed her Bachelor of Laws from the University of Saskatchewan in 2001. After articling and practicing in the Weyburn area, Kendra moved to Regina in 2004. She joined Gerrand Rath Johnson in 2008 and became a partner in 2010.
Kendra practices family law and has appeared before all levels of Court in Saskatchewan. She is a member of the Canadian Bar Association. Kendra is practices as a Collaborative lawyer with the Collaborative Professionals of Saskatchewan.
She has presented to the Bar Admission Course Students on Chambers Advocacy and was a Learning Group Facilitator for the Bar Course Family Law unit. She continues to volunteer for the CBA Law Student Mentorship Program. Kendra is currently the Chair of the Family Law South Section for the Saskatchewan Branch of the Canadian Bar Association.
Kendra has served her community as a:
- Volunteer at the Salvation Army Free Legal Clinic
- Board Member of Regina Transition House
- Board Member of Big Brothers and Sisters of Weyburn
- A Board Member of the Violence Intervention Program
- A Member of Quota International of Weyburn
- A volunteer at the 2006 World Under 17 Hockey Challenge in Regina
- A Volunteer as Director of Signage, for the 2008 Scotties Tournament of Hearts.