BACK TO OUR SERVICES
When a relationship ends, couples must find a way to resolve many important issues. Our goal is to assist you in moving forward and finding the best possible resolution for you and your family.
Our dynamic family law team is ready to assist you as you navigate important and difficult matters like:
- Custody/access/parenting of your children
- Child support/maintenance
- Spousal support/maintenance/alimony
- Division of assets and family property
Our team of experienced lawyers is qualified to practice as Collaborative Professionals and Parenting Coordinators. Our family lawyers are also experienced in court. We regularly appear before the Court of Queen’s Bench and the Saskatchewan Court of Appeal.
We are equipped to assist you in all areas of family law, including:
- Separation and Divorce for all relationships, no matter how short or long
- Advice on common law relationships as they begin, as they continue, or as they end
- The parenting arrangements for your children, including custody and access
- Enforcing and varying support orders
- Drafting of separation agreements, pre-nuptial and cohabitation agreements, and many other kinds of interspousal contracts.
If you are considering leaving your relationship, have already been served, or require legal advice in an ongoing matter, please contact our office.