Broad Range of Legal Services
Our tradition of distinguished service continues as we provide a wide range of 20 legal services including corporate/commercial law work, as well as labour, insurance and criminal and family law. With more than 20 lawyers in our firm, we have an extensive range of contacts and our collaborative work translates into numerous ways to help with your legal issue.
Please feel comfortable emailing any of our lawyers directly or calling for information about how Gerrand Rath Johnson can help you in your time of legal need.
We have a vibrant history of serving the residents and businesses of Saskatchewan with exceptional, cost effective, and informed legal services. In fact, our law firm has origins going back more than 100 years. With these deep Saskatchewan roots in law, along the way, several entities shaped the proud law firm that exists today: Gerrand Rath Johnson LLP.
Distinction in Service
The lawyers in our firm have stamped their brand of honor, knowledge and strength outside of our four walls, too. For example:
- F.W. Johnson was Chief Justice of the King’s Bench and later Lieutenant Governor of Saskatchewan.
- E.D. Bayda was Chief Justice of the Saskatchewan Court of Appeal until his retirement in September 2006.
Five other former partners have also been appointed to the Saskatchewan Court of King’s Bench:
- the Honourable Madam Justice Crystal L. Norbeck
- the Honourable Mr. Justice M.T. Megaw
- the former Chief Justice Frank Gerein
- the Honourable Mr. Justice Ian McLellan
- the Honourable Mr. Justice K.R. Halvorson
- the Honourable Mr. Justice E.A. Scheibel.
Another former partner, the Honourable Judge A. Crugnale-Reid, now sits on the Provincial Court for Saskatchewan.