BACK TO OUR TEAM
Cary is an associate in the Business Law group. Cary advises clients on corporate matters, purchase and sales of businesses, residential and commercial real estate, secured finance, corporate restructuring, and private equity matters.
Cary has broad experience acting as counsel to a wide range of clients, including but not limited to construction companies, banks, and medium and small businesses on a broad range of matters. Cary acts in both commercial matters and litigation matters. Cary joined the team in 2015 and has previously been General Counsel at a large construction and property management company, and prior to that at a large national law firm.
- 2001 BSc Computer Science, University of Regina
- 2007 Juris Doctor, University of Saskatchewan
- Past President, Regina Bar Association
- Canadian Bar Association
- Regina Bar Association
- Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Patrol Leader, Canadian Ski Patrol