BACK TO OUR TEAM
Mark has serviced a number of small business and larger institutional clients since joining Gerrand, Gerein & McLellan, a predecessor firm to Gerrand Rath Johnson.
He’s originally from Gravelbourg, Saskatchewan and graduated from the University of Saskatchewan with an LL.B. in 1971.
Mark’s involvement in several organizations has included serving in various posts and committees including:
- The Saskatchewan Gymnastics Association (former President)
- The Canadian Gymnastics Federation (former Vice-President)
- Sask. Sport Inc. (former Vice-President)
- Saskatchewan Lotteries (former Vice-President)
- The Regina 2005 Canada Summer Games Committee (former Vice-President)