Opening for an Office Manager
Gerrand Rath Johnson LLP is a medium-sized, full-service law firm, providing high quality client service in a collegial and family-friendly environment. We are hiring a permanent full-time office manager. Strong work ethic, exceptional organization and time management skills are essential.
This position provides support in areas including:
Bookkeeping and financial management:
– Bookkeeping within the strict guidelines of the Law Society of Saskatchewan including: payables, receivables, bank reconciliations, trust investments, tax remittances, deposits, staff payroll, monthly financial reporting and year end reporting;
– Working with accountants to complete audit reviews and report to the Law Society;
– Managing all aspects of staffing;
– Supervising support staff including hiring, training, performance reviews, compensation recommendations and management of day-to-day issues;
– Administration of payroll & employees’ benefits plans;
– Assisting in policy development & enforcement;
– Overseeing office administration;
– Supervising information technology work;
– Engaging with suppliers to order office supplies & furnishings as required;
Planning and executive support:
– Reporting to GRJ’s Management Committee;
– Developing annual budget for Finance Committee approval;
– Monitoring firm performance & identifying opportunities to improve internal practices.
– Law firm experience;
– Analytical skills;
– Communication and team-building skills; &
– A commitment to personal and workplace growth.
GRJ offers an excellent work environment with a competitive compensation and benefits package. We encourage everyone from our diverse community to apply. For more information on our firm and its lawyers please visit our website at www.grj.ca
Please send your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org ,We thank all who submit applications, however only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.