Opening for a Senior Associate
Gerrand Rath Johnson LLP, a medium-sized Regina law firm, has an immediate opening for a senior associate lawyer interested in practicing union-side labour law.
Gerrand Rath Johnson offers a dynamic, team-oriented work environment and includes 7 union-side labour lawyers who practice primarily in the area of labour law. These lawyers work collaboratively to provide highly skilled legal services to our clients.
Ideal candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- 6 or more years of prior litigation experience, not necessarily focused on labour law, but including the conduct of trials, arbitrations, and/or other tribunal hearings
- Demonstrated ability to:
- manage their own practice
- build client relationships
- supervise and mentor junior lawyers
- strong communication, advocacy and interpersonal skills
The successful candidate could expect to be engaged with clients and litigation matters, including arbitrations very soon after commencement in the position.
GRJ offers a salary commensurate with experience and qualifications and anticipates a starting salary of $100,000-$130,000 for this position, dependent on qualifications. GRJ also offers a generous bonus system and is open to discussing the path to partnership within the firm.
Please submit your expression of interest on a confidential basis to the attention of:
Gerrand Rath Johnson LLP
700-1914 Hamilton Street
Phone: (306) 522-3030